Saturday, September 27, 2014

Unravelling the Purl Rows...

Ok... I am unravelling the purl rows at the outer edge which I think I knitted too loosely... and yes, I know, it's another pink yarn project... sigh! I am going to apply some of the techniques I learned from my knitting group yesterday.  I hope I can make my knitting tension more consistent.  This is an infinity scarf for my sister who will be going to Korea next month.  'Hope I finish this on time.  I only have a few more days.
















Unravelling is easy, now comes the hard part, putting the tiny loops, 255 of them to be exact, back to the needle,without unravelling the work further or dropping any stitches.















You can find the pattern here:



















http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/infinitude-scarf



No comments:

Post a Comment